CoronaVirus / Covid 19 Measures
Coronavirus is here and we are all now aware of our responsibilities to try and contain it’s spread. Here in Beechwood Vets, we would like assure our clients that we are open for business. However, we want our staff and clients to remain as safe as possible over these trying times and we have decided, on the current best practice to implement the following new protocols:
- We are constantly monitoring all government and HSE guidelines and will act on their instructions
- We will maintain a constant focus on ensuring the highest standards of clinical hygiene on the premises throughout the day.
- You are welcome to phone in for advice if you are unable to attend the clinic.
- We ask where possible that one person only accompanies their pet to the clinic to maintain social distancing.
- We may ask you to wait outside, weather permitting or wait in your car and we will phone you when the Vet is ready to see you and your pet.
- We will ensure that the credit card machine is wiped with an anti-viral solution after every customer use.
- If you would like to order food or medicines, we would appreciate if you could ring in advance with the order and we will organise a collection time. It is to ensure that your wait time in the waiting room is minimised
- Where possible we would appreciate if the Credit Card method of payment is used to limit handling of cash.
- Please do not visit the clinic if you are feeling unwell yourself or are in self isolation.
We really appreciate your co-operation and hopefully if we all adhere to the guidelines issued regularly by the HSE, we will get through this crisis safely together.